There are several signs that someone may be hurting or in emotional pain:
- Changes in behavior or demeanor: The person may seem withdrawn, anxious, or agitated. They may be less talkative or seem more distant.
- Physical symptoms: The person may change their sleep or appetite, appear exhausted or have unexplained aches and pains.
- Emotional outbursts: The person may have sudden mood swings or become easily upset or tearful.
- Difficulty concentrating: The person may have trouble focusing or seem distracted.
- Changes in social interactions: People may start avoiding social situations or people they usually enjoy being around.
It’s important to remember that everyone expresses pain differently, so it’s always worth checking in with someone if you are concerned about their well-being.